Monday, May 25, 2015

Review of ROMSA Car Smartphone Air Vent Holder

I use my phone as a GPS as well as for music while in my car. I have a bluetooth radio so i can connect my phone to it and play music from it. Having to constantly mess with it to change songs while it is sitting in my lap is dangerous which is why I quit using it. Well now I can use it again. This fits my phone perfectly even with a case on it. It snaps straight into your cars air vent and can be used in two different directions. Horizontal or vertical. I use the horizontal way when using it for music and the vertical way when using my phone for the GPS. I have had no problems with it slipping or falling down or out of this car mount while in use. It is very easy to install and to take out while not is use. It is fairly small so it can easily be transfered for one vehicle to another. It does rotate 360 degrees if you want to go from horizontal to vertical or the other way around. I have been using this for a while now and I am very happy with it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link for this awesome car mount so you all can check it out for yourselves.

Car mount Link

No comments:

Post a Comment