Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Review of Super Bright Longest Lasting Glow Stick Bracelets

I was looking for a fun activity for my children to do during the summer. Then I found these. They are different color glow sticks which I like because it makes it more fun to play with. They are very easy to break in order for them to glow. They come with connectors so you can make bracelets, necklaces, or like we did and make swords. They are very bright. I will say that one thing i noticed about these is the fact that they last a long time. We forgot ours outside on the trampoline and the next night they were still glowing just as bright as the day we broke them to use them. It is a tube that is filled with 100 glow sticks. I am planning on putting a few in thank you bags and give them to the kids that come to my daughter's birthday party next week. Both of my kids have enjoyed playing with these. I would highly recommend them as they are alot of fun and there is alot of them so you can use them in many different ways. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. If you would like to try these out for yourself you can click the link provided and give them a try.
Glow stick link

2 comments:

  1. The kids love these glow sticks and they are also great for joggers so that you can be seen at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids love these glow sticks and they are also great for joggers so that you can be seen at night.

    ReplyDelete