Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of SavvyBaby Pacifier Clips - 3 Pack

As a mommy or daddy, how many times have you been somewhere when suddenly you realize you have no idea when your baby's paci is? This has happened to me more time than i care to admit. But not anymore! I love how these are double sided meaning each side is like having a new clip. Both sides have a different pattern on them. It is a pack of three, which i liked because when it comes to paci clips you can never have to many! They are very beautifully made, very sturdy, and durable. My baby will pull this and throw it, yank on it and it is still in perfect conditon. I have also uses these on my sons toys to keep them from falling while we are out and losing them. This would make a great baby shower gift as well. I am in love with this paci clips and would recommend them to any and everybody. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link to these if you would like a set for yourself.

Paci clip link

No comments:

Post a Comment