Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of Reach it Grab it - reacher grabber pick stick

I am short. One thing I can not stand is having to find a chair to stand on or climbing onto the counters to reach something that my husband has put up high. I have tried a few like this before and they did not work. Do you know how bad a can hurts when it hits you in the face?!? That was not a problem with this one. I was actaully very happy with how well it works and how tight of a grip it has. It is made out of aluminium so it will not rust which means it can be used outside as well. The gripper itself is very well made. It has a super grip rubber grabber and it has a lip on the edges of it which makes it have a very tight grip. The way the handle is made allows it to be turned 90 degrees which is extremely helpful reaching things that are in hard to reach areas. I was actually very pleased with how well this works and how much it comes in handy. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. If you would like to check this awesome reacher grabber for yourself I have included the link.
Grabber link

No comments:

Post a Comment