Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Review of Bath Toy Net.

I have been looking for something that I can store my children's bath toys in after they get out of the bath. I have found so but they were so cheaply made that either they ripped or would not stay stuck to the wall. That is not the case with this awesome bath toy bag. It has two small suction cups that are very strong. My children have pulled on it while putting up their toys up and it stayed stuck on the shower wall. The bag is made of a mess material that allows the water to run out of the toys so that mold and mildew does not build up in them. It is very easy for my three and one year olds to open and close to get their toys in and out. The bag is very well made so you do not have to worry about it ripping or falling apart. It also comes with a set of six bath time crayons that your children can draw on the bath tub with. It comes in blue, orange, yellow, red, purple, and green. My children have enjoyed getting to draw pictures for me on the bath tub. I would highly recommend this bath toy net bag because it is an amazing product and my kids enjoy it! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have not complaints. I have included the link if you would like to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment