Monday, May 25, 2015

Review of Premium Beard Oil.

My husband has recently started using this as well as the beard boost by the real man company. He says once his beard comes all the way in a is full and thick he needs it to be soft. I have noticed that I does seem to tame his wild beard as sometimes that thing goes everywhere. It also  leaves it soft and manageable not oily or greasy. My husband said it is really easy to apply and to wash out. He said all his does is apply it to his whole beard and and then comb it through. I love this beard oil because it makes his beard softer and now I do not get pricked or poked when I try to kiss my husband. It is made with natural oils which is great because no one wants to use a product that is made with harsh chemicals on their face. My husband also said that this beard oil helps him to not itch. (I guess a beard itches??) He is happy with the results and I am happy that I now longer get poked while kissing him. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link to by the beard oil as well as the company's website. Be sure to check them out!

Beard oil link
Company link

No comments:

Post a Comment