Monday, May 18, 2015

Review of Sun'n'Fun Broad Spectrum SPF30 Sunscreen for Kids

This is a 3.3 ounce tube of SPF 30 sunscreen for children. Now With me being a moomy for two small children I am always trying to find things I can use to keep them safe and protected. So of them sunscreens I have bought in the past were... well... useless. They washed right off as soon as my kids got in the water and then they ended up being sun burnt, so what was the point in even using them. Well I will tell you that is not the case with this sunscreen. I got the  chocolate scented one and It really does smell like a chocolate bar or a cup of coco. It does have a light brown color but it will not stain clothing if it gets on them. I applied it to both of my children and it went on smooth and absorbed very quickly. My son has sensitive skin and this did not cause a break out which is what completely sold me. He breaks out with other sunscreens so I have to be very careful when choosing them for him. It is water resistant for up to 80 minutes which is perfect for lake days or just playing in the pool. This also comes in hand while my kids are playing outside or for when we go to the park. I have been using it for a little while now and have used it on different occassions to see to would work and it passed with flying colors. The lake, pool, playing outside in the sand box and running and playing at the park, and it did not run of come off and after we had came back inside and my children had their baths they were not sun burnt. I have to say I am in love with this sunscreen and would recommend this to any and everyone. If you don't have any I have once question for you why not?? It is amazing!  I received this product at a discount for only my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment