Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Review of Booty Fresh "Private" Odor Remover for Your Buns.

I am going to admit this sparked my curiosity and I have to see what it was about. During these hot summer months face it if you go outside you booty is going to be sweating. Just like your arm pits without deodorant, your booty will smell a little bit on the stinky side. I just spray one to two sprays directly onto my booty (you can spray on a towel or rag and apply it if you would like) give it a few minutes I normally wait between three and five and then simply wipe it off and I'm on my way. It leaves my booty feeling fresh and I don't have to worry about stinky booty odor. The spray does not have a smell nor does it feel weird while on you, but the actually spray does take some getting use to. This is perfect for a daily freshen up, using while camping, or while you are having you monthly visitor (if you are female). This is a great product and does come in handy. I would recommend it as it does help during the hot months and during that time of the month. I was allowed to test it for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to try this cool spray out for yourself and get rid of the stinky booty in your life. HAHA!

 Booty Fresh Link

No comments:

Post a Comment