Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of Afterlife carpet stain remover

With two kids, one of which is potty training, we have spills and accidents that do tend to leave stains, not only on the floor, but on the couch, and it the floor boards of my car. I like that this not only cleans the stains but it removes the bacteria and takes away the odor. It does have an amazing smell kind of like cotton or freshly washed clothes. The bottle is a very nice size and comes with a spray top. I spray the area I am going to clean and the spray comes out perfect. I allow it to sit for fifteen minutes as directed on the bottle and then scrubbed it up and wiped it away. I was amazed at the difference I could see in what I had just cleaned and what I had not. This is the same results I had on my couch and in the floor boards of my car. All three looked brand new when I had finished. It also leaves its smell after you have finished cleaning which I loved because i love the smell of this carpet cleaner. This is perfect for cleaning up stains from pretty much any kind of material. I am very pleased. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment