Sunday, May 17, 2015

Review of CowBell for cheering at sporting Events

This is a very nice, very loud cowbell. The one i got is 9.6 inches, but they come in different sizes such as: 6.1", 8.6", 9.6" and 11.2". They also have alot of different colors to choose from, so you can get one to match you team colors. The ringer inside does not get stuck inside like some of the other ones I have seen nor does it get tangled. The bell and ringer are both made of a high quality powder coated steel that has been painted white. It has a black rubber grip on handle which i love because it ftis perfectly into your hand and helps you to hold onto it better. I would hate to be ringing my cowbell and it fly out of my hand and it someone. My over all thoughts on this cowbell is not only is it very well made, but it is very loud and perfect for showing your team spirit! I received this item for the purpose of my review. I have included the links for both the company website and the listing if you are interested in checking this awesome cowbell out for yourself.

Company link
Listing link

No comments:

Post a Comment