Friday, May 15, 2015

Review of Minoxidil 5% Spray for Hair Growth for Men.

My husband recently found his very first bald spot. Anyone who knows my husband knows what happened after this was found. He pouted for days and just moped around. To me its not a big deal but to him it was awful. Thats when I knew I needed to try to find something to help him try to regrow his hair. After his first use I asked him to tell me what he thought from just that use. He said when it is applied it is cold. It does not have a smell at all. What I noticed was when I applied this to his head (with gloves as women should not come in contact with this product) that it may need to be rubbed in as it did tend to run a little bit. What I personally like about this hair regrowth was that the top is a sprayer that can be turned any way. This was a plus for me because it made it alot easier to apply. It can take up to four months to see results and this is only a one month supply so I will have to get back to you on if the hair really grows back. One thing that I will say I do not like about this is if you quit using it the hari will stop regrowing and hair will fall out. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment