Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review of Greenwald's All Purpose Citrus Cleaner 6-Pack

A cleaner that I can use on anything is always a great thing in my house. I have two small children. so i have sticky hand prints and food and drink spills everywhere. These come in the plastic container that you can see in the photo which keeps them safe and makes it easier to store. To use these, simply drop one packet inside a 32 ounce spray bottle then fill with warm or cool water. Wait one to three minutes and then shake the bottle. The packet will dissolve releasing the cleaner into the water. I have used this on my stove, fridge, counter tops, tables, etc. All of which no damage was done while using this, but they did come very clean. It cleans dirt, grim, oil spills, and sticky hand prints! It does have a very nice citrus smell which I personally like. The smell is not over powering or "loud" its rather light and nice. I am very happy with this cleaner and how well it works. I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check this out for yourself if you are interested.

Cleaner link

No comments:

Post a Comment