Friday, June 19, 2015

Review of ORGANIC Pest Repellent Review By Eco Defense

We have had squirrels that kept eating all of our bird food out of the bird feeders. I myself am an animal lover and did not want to hurt the squirrels, I  just wanted them to stop eating the bird food (it was getting expensive to replace.) I sprayed this around the base of the trees, and the branches where the bird feeders where hanging, then I waited. Yes I imagine I looked pretty crazy standing out there, but I wanted to see if it would work. I noticed the first squirrel heading for the feeder. He got almost to the base of the tree when he suddenly stopped. He stood there for a minute and looked a bit confused then ran away. Success! So I continued to wait. Two more came and did the same thing as the first. Then they tried to out smart me. The climbed in the tree next to it and jumped on the tree with the feeders. They climbed all the way down to the branch then stopped and climb back up the tree in a hurry! I was thrilled. Now I will tell you that you have to reapply it after it rains. All in all i am thrilled at how well this works and I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check this out for yourself.

Repellent link

No comments:

Post a Comment