Sunday, June 21, 2015

Review of La Mer Bath Co. GOAT MILK SOAP Bar {4 oz.} All Natural

My son has extremely sensitive skin. I have to be picky about what I use on him because one little slip up and he will break out in a rash. I was reluctant to try this on him, but I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did. This soap does not really have a smell, but does have a great lather. It works just as good as the expensive name brand soap, but is very affordable. It left his skin feeling smooth and soft which was another plus for me. (My son is one.) The detail put into the look of this soap amazed me. When It arrived, it has a very cute little ribbon bow wrapped around the soap and has brown fake "grass underneath it. I know some might not like that but I appreciate company's that not only make a great product, but put the extra details into the way the ship it. I am more than pleased with this and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link for you to see this amazing soap for yourself.


Soap link

No comments:

Post a Comment