Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review of Women's Oversized Butterfly Retro Fashion Sunglasses - Jackie O Mambo Shades

I love big, covers my whole eyes type of sunglasses. That is why I love these. These are very well made and extremely durable. They are made out of a hard plastic with a little metal design between they part that covers your eyes and the part that goes over your ears which I personally thought was a nice touch. These do provide 100% UVA/UVB protection. They are very light weight as well. They do come with a velvet feeling drawstring carry/storage bag which comes in handy because this keeps them from getting scratched while I am not wearing them. These are very comfortable and do not hurt your ears or head while wearing them even for long periods of time. I am very pleased with these and would recommend them. I was allowed to test this at a discount for my thoughts good or bad.  I have included a link so that you can check these out for yourself.

Sunglasses link

No comments:

Post a Comment