Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of OliaDesign® Faucet Mount Hose Holder Durable & Rust-free for Expandable Hose, Garden Hose, Hose Reel

We actually hung the from a hook that we put in a tree. We have an expandable hose and this works great with it. The holder itself is very lightweight and made from a hard plastic material. It does have a handle made into the top of it which makes it very easy to carry. The handle has grooves made into it which goes with the shape of your fingers which I love. The handle does not hurt your hand while using and fits comfortably. You can also hang this from your spicket, but ours is right on the ground and we did not want the hose to sit on the ground. The holder itself is very well made and does not have any loose plastic or rough edges that can cause an injury. It is very sturdy and seems very durable. It does help to keep your hose from getting tangled and does not take up any room. It would be great for your garage or storage building. I also want to add that the picture is not to scale. This is actually a bit bigger than in the photo, which was not a problem for me at all. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. But I have nothing bad to say. It works great and comes in handy!

I have included a link so that you can see it for yourself.

Hose holder link

No comments:

Post a Comment