Friday, June 19, 2015

Review of Pastry Scraper.

I have been cooking for a while now, but had never heard of a pastry scraper and cutter. I have been trying new at home recipes and one said that I would need one of these. I wanted to try to make homemade pizza. This one does have some weight to it, but is not heavy. The handle is made of a hard rubber material, but it does not hurt your hand while using it. It fits perfectly in the palm of your hand which makes it a lot easier to use. The handle is also attached very well to the scraper. The scraper is made of stainless steel which is great. This means it will not rust. It is also very sharp on the corners and the bottom so I would suggest you keep it up high away from little hands that might grab it. It has a ruler made onto the scraper which defiantly comes in handy. I have used this to cut up dough as well as to scoop up veggies that I had cut up. It done an amazing job at both of these. This works very well, is well made, and very durable. I would recommend it! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to see this for yourself.

Scraper link

No comments:

Post a Comment