Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of Timmari Kids 2 Piece Children ABS Hard Luggage Travel Trolley Case and Backpack (penguin)

I want to start off by saying this has to be the cutest luggage set I have ever seen. When it arrives, it comes in a regular cardboard box, with the backpack inside the rolling luggage bag. The outside (penguin) is hard plastic, but the rest is made from a soft fabric material. The rolling luggage has many different pockets which my daughter loves. She calls them her hidey holes. The handle pulls up very easily once you push the button on top of it and locks in place. It can be adjusted to the height you need by simply pulling up the handle to the height you would like and locking it in place. Both the luggage and the backpack are very durable as my little girl can be quite"rough" on her things. This has not cracked nor has it broke which amazed me but I am thankful for. The shoulder straps can be adjusted and fit perfectly on my three year old. She uses the backpack to carry her dinosaurs around (yes she is obessed with them) or to take her over night clothes when she goes to stay with my grandmother. I will be using the backpack for preschool next year as well. The zippers are very well sewed on so you do not have to worry about them falling off and also have loops made into the so that a lock can be placed through them. The wheels are very sturdy and well attached and seem to be very durable as well. When these arrived I let her open it (I helped) and her face lit up when she seen them. With how well these are made, how durable they are, and how happy they make her, I would highly recommend them! I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad, but I do not have one bad thing to say. The are beautiful and perfect for kids. I have included the link as well a few photos.

Luggage and backpack link





No comments:

Post a Comment