Monday, June 1, 2015

Review of Set of 4 Cutting Mats

I have a small plastic cutting board that needed to be replaced. It had cut marks on it and was very old. Try to use it was a pain especially while trying to roll dough on it. That is not a problem at all with these Flexible Cutting Mat. These are very light weight and durable. After using them clean-up is a breeze. They are perfect for smaller cutting jobs which is perfect for my home because there are only four of us, so I never have a lot of cutting to do. It also makes cooking easier since there are four of them you can go from cutting one thing to another without having to stop to wash the board off. They are small enough to be stored anywhere or you can hang them up by the small hole that is made in them. They can also be bent to it makes it easier to simply cut the food up and then dump it into the pot or pan. I am very excited about these and how handy they are! Super amazing!! I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so you can check these awesome mats out for your self.

Mat link


 Reference ID code pmcd7214aaa777172bb782f7d0efddab82

No comments:

Post a Comment