Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review of Etekcity UT120C Auto Ranging Digital Multimeter

One thing I really liked about this was the fact that it does come with its own case. It is made of a hard plastic material. This makes it easier to store and also protects it. It does come with an english manual which is very easy to read and understand. It explains the different functions that this can do. My husband has used this for a few DIY tasks around the house such as replacing old outlets with new ones, checking breakers, and also tested the battery for our daughters power wheels. This is very compact but like that say big things come in small packages. It is very lightweight but extremely well made and very durable. The wires are very well connected so I don't have to worry about them coming loose and breaking or getting shocked while trying to use it. With everything this can do and how well it is made I would recommend it. It is a very low price but a quality product. I am pleased and so is my husband. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check this out for yourself.

Multimeter link

No comments:

Post a Comment