Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review of 10 Stainless Steel S Hooks For Kitchen Organizing.

I had no where to put my new pan set. They came with metal rings on the handles to hang them, but I did not have any hooks. That is where these came in all I had to do was but a few tacks in the wall and hang one end of the hook on the tack, and loop the other end of the hook through the ring or the pan. I was absolutely amazed that it actually worked. After hanging my pans, I started thinking what else can I hang with these? So i started investigating. I hooked one end through the handle of my cabinet, and the other end through all of my pot holders and it held them! That saves me so much space. I have also used one of these to hang up my cutting board. I am thrilled at all the space these have saved me and the fact that they look so small but can hold up a good amount of weight!! These are very well made, durable, and and high quality! I would recommend these as they work for pretty much anything that you can think of. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have no complaints at all. These are amazing! I have included the link so you can see these for yourself.

Hook link

No comments:

Post a Comment