Friday, June 19, 2015

Review of Greenwald's Glass & Hard Surface Cleaning Kit

I was quite surprised when this arrived. The set includes a 32 ounce spray bottle, six packets of cleaner, and a set of instructions. The instructions are very clear and easy to read. They are step by step. They spray bottle is made of plastic and a lot stronger than your every day spray bottle. I will say you do need to make sure you have the top screwed on tightly and make sure it is perfectly screwed on. I did not do this and it ended up leaking out in the cabinet when it was knocked over. That is all my fault though not the company's. To use this, put one packet in the spray bottle then fill it with warm tap water. It does not have a very strong smell which is great because I don't like my house to be filled with the chemical smell. I have used this on my glass door, windows, mirrors, and my car windows. This worked great on all of them. It did not leave streaks or spots. I am extremely happy with how well this does work and I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check this out for yourself.

Cleaning kit link

No comments:

Post a Comment