Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review of TSA Approved Luggage Combination Lock.

We actually don't travel by a plane ever. I am scared to fly, but I have found a few other uses for this lock. The first was to use as a lock on the outside shed we have. This lock is very strong and very well made. It is extremely durable. I like the fact that you can set your Combination. I can not remember anything so being able to set this to something I will remember is great. This a lightweight lock but has a very strong hold. I have also used this to lock my laptop case while I am out so that no one can steal it. It fits perfectly in the small zipper holes. I have no problem getting in in or out of the holes and it does not get stuck. I am very happy with this lock and how much thought was put into making it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can see this for yourself.

Lock link

No comments:

Post a Comment