Monday, June 15, 2015

Review of Amazing Body Wipes for Men.

I got these for my husband. He said these are very cool. The box does not say to much on it so people do not really know what it is by just looking at the box. The packets are marked the same way. They fit inside his wallet without any problems at all. They are a tad bit smaller than condom packet. The wipes themselves are also black which I personally thought was cool. He has used them to wipe off his um "man parts" after working out and also to wipe his back side. He said they are very easy to use and do not feel like you are using sandpaper. They are very well made and do not rip or tear while using them. They do not have a smell so you can use them anywhere and it not be noticed. He is very pleased with these and I am happy they work well. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. My husband has no complaints at all. I have included a link so that you can check these out for yourself.

body wipes link

No comments:

Post a Comment