Friday, June 12, 2015

Review of Professional Wood Polish & Conditioner

We have recently gotten an old kitchen table and chair set to try to fix up. They looked dingy and well nasty. I thought we would never be able to have them looking nice again. That was until I was allowed to test this awesome wood polish for my honest thoughts good or bad. This product is very easy to use and works fairly quickly. All I had to do was take an old kitchen rag and put a very small amount of the furniture afterlife on it. I  did small areas one at a time to make sure that I covered all of the table and chairs. It goes on smooth and clean and does not leave a greasy look or feel to the furniture. You could see the results of it working on the rag. By that I mean the rag had nasty grime and dirt on it. Within a minute of me applying this to the table and chairs I could already see a difference. Within five minutes it looked brand new. I WAS THRILLED!! I never thought we would be able to restore the set this well. I will be using this for all of my diy projects from now on because not only does it work very quickly, but it does an amazing job. I am very pleased with the results I have seen and would recommend this! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad and I am very grateful. I have included the link so you can check this out for yourself.

Wood polish link

No comments:

Post a Comment