Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review of The Gentlemen's Beard - Beard Oil

My husband loves beard oil. He says it helps him when his beard starts to itch. What I like about this one is the fact that it is organic which means when he uses it, he is not putting all kinds of harsh chemicals onto his face. I also like the packaging and bottle. The box looks just like the photo and so does the bottle, but to me this looks manly. My husband has been using this daily after he gets out of the shower. After a few days of using it, he said he could tell a difference in his facial hair. He said that is is more easy to maintain, softer, and does not itch like it use to. I will say that when it says just 2-4 drops do not use more than that. My husband said there is no way that small amount can work so he used more. In this case he found out the hard way that a little does go along way. All you have to do to use it is put the drops in your hand, rub your hands together, and then smooth this through your beard. Very simple to use. He is happy with the results he has seen while using this and I am happy that I no longer get stabbed when I try to kiss him. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included a link so that you can check it out for yourself.

Beard oil link

1 comment:

  1. An fascinating discussion is value comment. I think that it is best to write extra on this matter, it won’t be a taboo topic however generally people are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers
    Best Beard Oils

    ReplyDelete