Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review of Microfiber Polishing Cloth for Stainless Steel

I have used this on my toaster and fridge. One thing I do need to say is that it does says cleaner, but you have to have already cleaned what you are wanting to use these on before hand or it can scratch it. You can also dip this is warm water use it this way to clean the items. This along with a little muscle, I was allowed to remove the finger prints for both my fridge and toaster. I will say that both looked brand new after using this cloth though, which I was thrilled about. It left a very bright, beautiful shine as well. It is machine washable which makes it very easy to clean. I let mine air dry by hanging it up. All in all I am pleased with how well this works and how beautiful the shine it leaves is. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included a link for you to check these out for yourself.

Cloth link

No comments:

Post a Comment