Monday, June 15, 2015

Review of Lost my Marbles Bag of Marbles (40 count)

Okay so at the risk of sounding stupid, I never knew that marbles was actually a game. We were never told when we were children. My husband however did know about the game so he taught me. When these first arrive, They came in a net bag. After opening the net bag, these can be stored in the velvet bag that is included. It is a set of 40 regular size marbles that are all different colors, and one big shooter marble. They are glass marbles so I would advise being careful with them so that they do not break. These are very well made and seem to be high quality. All in all I am pleased with how well these are made and the color assortment, and  the fact that I now know a few marble games! These are very nice and I would recommend these. I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check these out for yourself.

Marble link

No comments:

Post a Comment