Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review of Kites for Kids - Best Large Delta Kite with Tail

This kite is very well made and quite durable. It has been a few years since I have flown a kite so I was a little rusty and it did hit the ground a few times before I got it to fly. This was completely my fault like I said I was a bit rusty. Once I got it up, I handed it to my daughter to fly. The smile on her face made it all worth it. This kite is made of high quality material and is sewed together quite well. It is pretty big, and the colors are very bright and bold. I personally like the tail. I think it adds to the design, and my daughter said it made it look like a bird flying. (Yes she was thrilled about getting to fly a "bird") It does come with a carrying/ storage bag and can be easily taken out and put into the bag. My husband also flew this kite with my daughter and son, and he had no problems getting it into the air. I think that this is a beautiful kite and from the looks on my children's faces a must buy. I would highly recommend this to everyone. It is fun for both kids and adults. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but honestly I have nothing but good things to say about this beautiful kite. I have included the link for you to check this out for yourself.

Kite link

No comments:

Post a Comment