Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review of Brillante Manual Coffee Grinder.

This is stainless steel which is always a huge plus for me because it does not rust. This coffee grinder is very well made and extremely durable. The arm is made of chrome and has a very nice shine to it. The grinder arm does come off so that you can open it and put your coffee beans inside. It is very easy to take off and put back on, but it does not come off while in use. I love this idea because I have never seen it on a grinder before and it makes it so much easier to use. This grinder will ground enough coffee beans for two cups of coffee. It is not hard to use the grinder and it does grind the beans very easily and makes a very fine ground. I have read that you can use this as a pepper grinder as well, but I have not tested this part yet. I love the design of this coffee grinder and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have no complaints as it is an amazing product.  I have included a link for you to check this out for yourself.

Coffee Grinder Link

No comments:

Post a Comment