Sunday, June 21, 2015

Review of Doggie iD

This is by far one of the cutest doggie tags I have ever seen. It has your puppy's name, your address and phone number on it like a regular dog tag, but it looks just like a driver's license. They even go so far is to make it look just like yours would (every states license looks different). There is a lot of thought and detail put into making these and it shows. It comes with a little drawstring bag that feels like burlap. It is laminated in a hard plastic which keeps it safe from water and has a metal ring in the top to hang in from your dog's collar. It also comes with a metal hook to attach it to the collar. The hook looks like the kind you would use for rock climbing, but a lot smaller. I had no problems putting this on or taking this off of my dog's collar. You can also upload a photo of your pet to the ID which will look like his driver's license photo. With the thought and detail and how cute this is, I would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.


                ******GIVEAWAY******
I do have a giveaway going on which is live now. To enter simply comment your name and email so that I can contact you if you win. Prizes can take up to 40 days to arrive, but if any problems should occur please feel free to contact me from the email I will send the winner and let me know. I can contact the seller. Thank you all for entering and good luck. This giveaway will be over on Tuesday.




8 comments:

  1. Autumn pessin..... apessin80@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn pessin..... apessin80@ gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel Edwards
    rachelvanhorn23@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda Wright cooperdragon2014@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose Stafford finelookingbabe2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne Landis @ jolandis26@gmail.com. thanks for the chance!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca Loeffler email is loeffler0687@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tarah Neill
    tneill629@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete