Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Review of "Intel-A-Temp" Digital Bottle Warmer & Sterilizer

I have to admit between my two children, I have owned quite a few bottle warmers. None of them worked very well nor did they last long. That is not the case with this one. It is very light weight and durable. You can tell a difference just from holding this one that it made a lot better than the cheaper dollar store ones. One of the things I love most about this bottle warmer is that you can set your own temperature. I have never found one that you could do that. Also I like that it can be set in 30 second intervals not minute. Another amazing feature about this warmer is that once you have you baby on a feeding schedule, you can actually set a timer and place the next bottle inside the warmer. When the timer goes off the warmer starts itself, therefore when it becomes time to feed again, you will have your bottle or baby food ready! I think my absolute favorite part of this is how well it Sterilizes. I am a germaphobe and just the idea of my baby putting something with germs in his mouth makes my skin crawl. With this product, you simply add the water, the add the nipples and covers into it. When they comes out they will be completely sterilized. You can also sterilize bottle by placing them downwards (open end down) into the warmer. This is amazing a well worth the money! I am completely satisfied. I got this at a discount for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link for you to check it out for yourself.

Warmer link

No comments:

Post a Comment