Monday, June 15, 2015

Review of Grill Brush 3X.

This grill brush is very well made and extremely durable. The handle is made up of a rubber material but does not hurt your hand while using it. The bristles are stainless steel and are very sharp. I have accidently poked myself a few times. This one even while scrubbing hard does not bend or break. We used this to clean our grill to get ready for cook outs this summer. With how wide this brush is, it took no time at all to clean the grate of the grill. I thought this would never fit in between the grate to clean that area, but it did. I was very happy with how well the grill looked like afterwards. It appeared to be brand new!! I am very pleased with how well this works and how durable it is and would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can see this awesome grill brush for yourself.

Grill brush link

No comments:

Post a Comment