Monday, June 15, 2015

Review of Garden Pruning Shears

These are perfect  for all of your gardening needs. They are very sharp and very well made. They do tend to be a bit hard to close with one had, but  after using them for a while they do loosen up. One thing that I thought was very cool that I have never seen on pruning shears before was they lock they have on them. At the bottom of the blades next to the spring, They is a hook on one side and a metal loop on the other. While not in use you can lock the shears so that they do not come open. I like this because I have two toddlers who want everything that mommy has. These are sharp enough to cut through rose bush but can also be used to cut flowers. These do have a rubber grip on them that is a bit hard, but does not hurt your hand. These work very nicely and I am very happy with how well these work and how durable they are. I was allowed to test these for my honest thoughts good or bad.  I have included the link so that you can check these out for yourself.

Pruning shears link

No comments:

Post a Comment