Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of Clamp-On Blue Beach Umbrella

Okay so I will admit, when I was asked to review this for my honest thoughts good or bad, I expected a a cloth cheap umbrella. Well boy was I wrong. This umbrella is very well made and extremely durable. One thing I did notice was that it has white plastic caps on the ends on the metal rods, which some people don't understand, but I have two small kids would could get seriously hurt if they were to run into an end. To me this was a nice detail that a lot of makers do not include. The umbrella is bigger than I though it would be which is not a bad thing at all. I have used it to clamp on to the back of my lounge chair while we were at the lake, as well as a regular umbrella. It clamped onto the chair with no problems at all. It was very easy to attach as well as take off. The clamp does open pretty wide so it can fit many different surfaces and can be screwed on two different way which allows you to clamp in on round or flat areas. It does come with a carrying bag, which I thought was a nice addition, and it can be carry like a purse or wore like a backpack. The umbrella itself is made out of a soft plastic material with metal rods and a metal handle with a plastic c-clamp attached at the bottom. While using this at the lake, it did help to block the sun, which was a big deal to me as my son has eczema  and getting too hot or too cold cause it to flair up very bad. I was able to hold him with me while sitting under this and it allowed him to cool off. Now for me to explain why I used it as a regular umbrella. We went to town and I still had this in my car. On our way home, we got hit hard with a really bad storm. It was pouring rain and the wind was blowing very badly. I have two small children, and no way to get them out without all of us getting soaked. So i used this to keep us dry. It worked perfectly. I was concerned that the wind would break this, but It did not. With how well this is made and how great it works I would recommend this. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have nothing bad to say. I have included the link as well as a few photos.

Umbrella link



No comments:

Post a Comment