Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Review of Broom organizer

This is amazing, It helps me save so much space. Now I do not have to prop my broom, mop, and duster up against the wall. This holder is made of a very strong, high quality plastic. They do include two extra rubber replacement pieces for the holder in case one breaks or gets lost. I doubt this will be needed for a very long time, as this is very well made. They do include the screws you need to put this up which I loved because I hate not having all the pieces. This holds my mop and broom with no problems at all. They are very easy to put in and take out. It also has two hooks that come out of the front which is where i put my dust pan and duster. I am very pleased with how well this works and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this at a discount for my honest thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment