Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review of Alina Skin Care Enhanced Vitamin C Serum and Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Green & White Tea Extracts

I want to start off by saying how amazing this vitamin C serum smells. I have never used any that have smelled as great as this one. It does not take a lot of this to work. A little does go along way. It goes on very smooth and leaves your skin feeling silky smooth not oily or greasy. It left my face feeling moisturized and refreshed. I use it around my eyes and forehead to reduce the fine lines I had. After using this for a week I have noticed the fine lines have dramatically reduced and It is very noticeable. I would highly recommend this as it smells amazing and truly works. I am thrilled that I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included a link so that you can check this out for yourself.

Vitamin C serum link

No comments:

Post a Comment