Sunday, June 14, 2015

Review of Radha Tea Tree Oil

I had never heard of tree oil until I started using different oils. After doing some research I learned that it has many different uses. I have used it with shampoo, acne, and also on bug bites. With the shampoo I add one drop to the shampoo I have gotten out in my hand. This helps protect my hair as well as makes it shine. With acne I add a drop to a q-tip and rub it directly on the zits. I have been using this as acne treatment for a month now and I have had no more breakouts. The ones I did have have cleared up. While using them on bug bites, it helps them to not itch and seem to shrink the bite itself. I have read in my research that it can also be used as a local antiseptic for cuts and burns. I have not used it for this yet, but will test that part if I need it. This has a very nice smell and does not leave an oily residue. It comes in a very beautiful blue glass bottle with a screw on top and a dropper top. I am very pleased with this and would recommend it. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check this out for yourself.

Tree oil link

No comments:

Post a Comment