Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Review of The Bibber Buddy

These come in handy. You can put any kind of drink in them. We used these for camping as they don't take up a lot of room. We put water and juice in ours. The pouches themselves are made of a high quality silicone which is tough and durable. These are very easy to fill without using anything, but I tend to spill it so I use a funnel. The small ones hold enough drink for my children and the bigger ones are perfect for my husband and I. I will say make sure the top in on as I did not when I first got them and they leaked into my bag. It was totally my fault though. It does come in different sizes and also a funnel. I really enjoy these and my kids do as well. These are very well made and very durable. I would highly recommend them! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link for you to see these for yourself.

Bibber Buddy link

No comments:

Post a Comment