Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of Chalk Markers - HUGE MEGA 18 Color Pack

The colors in this pack are very bright and pretty. To get these to work, Shake the marker, then press the tip down until the chalk starts to come out. That simple. You can write on cups, mirrors, car windows, house windows, chalkboards, the fridge, Etc. Anything that is non-porous you can use these on. To clean the marker off, simply wipe it away with a dry towel. They are very easy to clean off of skin as well. (Yes my daughter drew on herself) with warm water and soap. I have not seen a pack quite this big or with so many different colors. They have many different uses and work very well. I like these and my daughter loves them! I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link as well as a few photos.

Chalk marker link



No comments:

Post a Comment