Friday, June 19, 2015

Review of FSL Al13 Heavy Bass Earbuds

These are quite comfortable and very well made. The ear buds fit perfectly inside my ear with out causing my ears to hurt even after wearing them for a long time. They do come with a very nice velvet bag that makes it easy to store or keeps them safe while not in use. The cord on these are flat which I personally think is a great idea because they do not get tangled like other ones do. They come with three extra pairs of ear bud covers so there is one for everyone. These do have great sound quality. They do not cause my music to cut in and out. They do tend to have a little bass to them which I loved. I have not had a pair that had this feature. They are noise cancelling which is always a plus. If I am using headphones to hear something I want to actually be able to hear it and not my husband playing the game. These worked in my galaxy s2, my husbands galaxy s3, his tablet, and my kindle perfectly with not problems at all. I also like the fact that it is right angled. I know most people are wondering why I like this feature. It makes it easier to plug in and take out as well as keeping the wire safe. With ones that plug straight into the device, there is a chance that the wire could break while plugging or unplugging them. I am happy with these and would recommend them. I was allowed to test this cool headphones for my honest thoughts good or bad. I have included the link so that you can check these out for yourself.

Headphone link

No comments:

Post a Comment