Sunday, June 21, 2015

Review of crock pot slower cooker

I  have never owned a crock pot before, but a lot of my friends had one and would always tell me about the foods they cook in them. I got a little curious and wanted to see what all the hype was about. So i bought this one. There are many different things that I like about it. It is a pretty big crock pot (makes enough for 7 or more people). This really caught my eye because I can use it to make bigger meals when we have friends or family over. The locking lid was another selling point for me. I have two small children and they get into everything. The last thing I would want to happen is for them to accidently pull this off and everything pour out on them. The locks are very secure and hold the lid down tightly so that nothing comes out until the locks are opened. It has a cook time and temperature setting that allows you to "set it and forget it". The cooking temperature can be set to low or high. Once the food is finished cooking the cooker will turn itself on warm mode. The cooking time ranges from 30 minutes to 20 hours which I personally thought was amazing since I have never heard of one that will cooking for that long. The buttons are touch buttons instead of knobs which was another feature I really liked. This is a very nice crock pot with a lot of extra features. It is stylish and would look great in any kitchen. It is very easy to use and works great. This is something that I would say is a must have. This was a purchase of my own. I just wanted everyone to know how great this is. I have included the link if you would like to look at it.

Crock pot link

No comments:

Post a Comment