Friday, June 19, 2015

Review of Greenwald Carpet & Fabric Stain Remover.

With two small kids, Stains are bound to happen. I could not find one that would actually work and get rid of the stain completely. A lot of the ones I tried would lighten the stain and make it less noticeable, but it would still be there. That is why I am glad I found this one. The kit comes with a spray bottle, six cleaner packets, and easy to read instructions. The instructions are step by step and very easy to read and understand. The packets come in a plastic container which helps to protect them and makes it easy to store the extras until you need to use them. The bottle is made of plastic but not cheaply made like the dollar store ones. To use this, put one packet (if cleaning fabric, two if cleaning carpet) into the empty bottle then fill it with warm tap water. Wait one minute then shake the bottle to mix the water with the cleaner. Make sure that the top is on tightly and correctly or the bottle will leak. I found this out the hard way. It was completely my fault though. I have cleaned the stains left by food and drinks off of my couch and off of the carpets with no problems at all. I spray the cleaner onto what ever I am trying to clean, let it sit for a minute of two, then rub it away with a rag or scrub brush. It cleans the spot and removes the stain completely. It does have a scent but it is not overpowering, more like a nice clean smell. This works very well and I am more than pleased with it. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad. I have included a link so that you can see this for yourself.

Stain remover link

No comments:

Post a Comment