Thursday, June 25, 2015

Review of Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Brush

We have had a few BBQ brushes, all of which pretty much worked the same. That is not the case with this one. It is pretty wide, which makes it a lot easier to use and faster to clean your grill. We have always cleaned the grill while it was still hot as it makes it easier to clean. We tried that with using this brush. I will say that if you do it this way make sure you have gloves on as the handle will get hot pretty fast and it will burn your hand. This brush is made out of stainless steel which I like because it will not rust. This brush is very well made, durable, and quite sturdy. This does fit in between the grates so you can clean the hard to reach places with ease. You do have to press down a little, but it is not hard to use this brush. It will leave your grill looking brand new. My husband and I were both quite surprised with how well it works. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have included a link so that you can check this out for yourself.

Grill brush link

No comments:

Post a Comment