Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of King Will Unisex 8mm Black Tungsten Carbide Ring Wedding Band Polished Finish Beveled Edge Comfort Fit

This ring is beautiful. It fits perfectly so the size is true to fit. My husband works with his hands all day at his job, so his wedding ring had gotten bent and scratched. That is why I wanted one of these. They scratch resistant and do not bend!! It arrived very quickly and was packaged very well. It came inside of a regular white cardboard box, but was inside a ring box with a nice message card on top. The ring looks very expensive but is affordable. It has a nice black finish and since the ring is fade resistant, it will always look this pretty or handsome i guess I should say. It is lightweight, but very well made and durable. I am amazed at how nice looking it is and how much thought was put into shipping it, and he likes the color and how well it fits. This is a highly recommended ring!! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.


I have included a link if you would like to see it for yourself.

Ring link

No comments:

Post a Comment