Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of BODY LOTION with Dead Sea Minerals by LeliaSea

I want to start off by saying with this lotion, a little goes along way. I love how soft and smooth this makes my skin feel. It does absorb very quickly and does not make your skin feel oily or greasy. It does have a very nice, clean, scent which does linger after the lotion has absorbed. It is great to use on any part of your body (I would suggest not using around delicate areas). It is made with  natural minerals and well as UV filters, so it not only makes your skin looks amazing, it also helps to protect it. I do use this once a day either before bed or first thing in the morning. I have the hand cream as well which was a home run, just like this lotion. If you want high quality products, Dead Sea Minerals in a must have! They are very affordable and simply amazing! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad, but I have nothing bad to say about this lotion. I love it and it works amazingly. I have included the link if you would like to see this for yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment