Monday, June 15, 2015

Review of BriaUSA Cascade Hangers Set of 10 Light Green.

These are very well made and extremely durable. These are very thin or "slim" and have a small hook on the front so that you can add another hanger to the first one. This really helped me to save closet space since we do have a very small closet and I have to share it with my husband. They are non slip which I love because some of my shirt fall off of my old hangers and it drives me crazy. I am very happy to say that is not a problem with these. The hooks are very well made as well. I think they are made of steel and are very strong and tough. The color is a very light green but does add a nice stylish touch to my closet space. You can use these to hang wet or dry clothes on. I am very thrilled about how well these work and how handy they do come. I was allowed to test this for my honest thoughts good or bad. I have included a link so that you can see these adorable hangers for yourself.

Hanger link

No comments:

Post a Comment