Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Review of Kids Safe n Sound Ear Defenders

In the town I live in, there are four dirt race tracks within 50 miles of where we live. I grew up going to races and now that my daughter is old enough I have been wanting to take her to see one. She loves anything fast. I guess she learned that from my husband. I was worried that it would be to loud to take her since she is only three. That was until I found these! When she put them on, they fit perfectly. They are adjustable so you can make them the size you need. They were comfortable on her ears, and did block out most of the noise. She could still hear the cars as they pasted, but it was no where near as loud as it would have been with out them. They do fold up very well and can be stored or carried in pretty much anything without taking up much room at all. Seeing the smile she had on her face from getting to enjoy watching the race was the selling point for me! These are amazing and I am more than pleased with the results I seen from them. Highly recommended!! I was allowed to test these for my thoughts good or bad. I have included the link if you would like to check these out for yourself!

Ear defenders link

No comments:

Post a Comment