Sunday, June 28, 2015

Review of Icetek Sports Multi-purpose Credit Card Size Pocket Tool

This is a credit card sized Mult-tool. The name pretty much tells you that. But it is packed full of many useful tools. For it to be so small, it comes in handy! I gave this to my husband and it fits perfectly inside his wallet. All the tools do stay securely in place which is great because he tends to loose things. He has used it while fixing a few different things as well as took it fishing with him. The tools are very well made and seem to be quite durable. He said this was one of the nicer pocket tools he has ever used! This includes:
Ruler (3 inches)
Ballpoint pen
Letter opener
Toothpick
Knife
Magnifying glass
Scissors
Thick flat-head screwdriver
Thick phillips-head screwdriver
Light
Thin phillips-head screwdriver
Thin flat-head screwdriver
It has every tool you would ever really need for camping or fishing.
I really like how many different tools you get with this pocket pool and my husband likes that he can carry it with him everywhere! I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment