Monday, June 15, 2015

Review of K9King Dog Treat Silicone Bone Mold Cake Pans

I have never really thought about making homemade treats for our dog before mainly because I did not know you could. Then I happened to see these and had to find out more. I found many recipes online for making both dog and cat treats. (We also have a cat so I had to make her some as well.) This pan is very easy to work with. It is flexible, but when You add the mix for baking it becomes more sturdy. Removing the made treat is just as easy. It is very easy to clean as you can twist and bend it any way you need to wash by hand or put it in the dishwasher. I have also read that you can make treats for humans with this, but I have not done that. It is heat resistant up to 450 degrees which is perfect. I am very happy with how cute these turned out and how well this pan works. I would recommend these. I was allowed to test this for my thoughts good or bad. I have no complaints.  I have included the link if you are interested in seeing this for yourself.


Bone mold pan

No comments:

Post a Comment